The Education and Skill Development Training Division of the Company has kept pace with the dynamics of an ever-changing and evolving canvas of delivering education and skill development and has grown into an Institution focusing on quality, employability and placement support. Some of the important milestones achieved during its journey since 1990 are stated below:
- Association with Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Association with Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- National Service Provider manages entire distance education programs at the national level of Sikkim Manipal University, Manipal; Mahrishi Dayanand University, Rohtak and Karnataka State Open University, Mysore.
- The network of over 600 Learning Centers across India.
- Life Time Institutional Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education.
- Project Implementation Agency for implementation of Skill Development Projects sanctioned and funded by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
- Execution of Swarn Jayanti Gramin Swarojgar Yojna Skill Development Project for training and placement of 6000 rural youth in the 4 states of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
- Execution of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gramin Kaushal Yojna Skill Development Projects for training and placement of over 4000 rural youth in Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat.
- Exclusive Partner in India of M/S Schuhfried, Austria for sale of its Vienna Test Systems (VTS) and Psychometric Assessment Tools.
- Conduct of Corporate Training and Psychometric Assessment Tests for public sector undertakings and reputed corporate entities—Indian Railways, Metro Rail, SAIL, IITs, BRO, CSRI, CRRI, ITDC, ECIL, UPES, Sports Authority of India and States, Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra, Reliance Communications and others.
- Training Partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- Training Partner of Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM).
- Training Partners of State Governments of Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya and Delhi.
- Training Partner of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for training its affiliated schools' teachers.
- E-Content development for reputed Institutions such as the Quality Council of India (QCI), Delhi University (DU) and others.
- Highly qualified and University approved faculty/ trainers/counselors.
- The overall development of students with soft skills training, workshops and seminars and doubt clearing sessions.
- Employee Skill Development Programs to make learners employable.
- Placement Support by holding campus interviews and connecting the candidates with industry through dedicated placement cell.
- Student support services.
- Hybrid mode of teaching.
- Latest technology-enabled infrastructure, computer labs, servers and licensed software.
PCTIL is an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization with a sharp focus on the quality of deliverables.
Our Current Activities:
- Learning Center of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
PCTIL is affiliated with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) as its largest Study Centre in the private sector and teaching over 7000 students enrolled in over 40 courses in IT, Management, Commerce and Humanities streams. Please Click Here to know the details of times and the process for admission to the University.
- Service Provider of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
PCTIL is affiliated with Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), a very reputed university, as its Hub Partner for teaching it IT-enabled Programs to the University's regular students. Please Click Here to know the details of the courses and the process for admission to the University.
- E-Content Development
PCTIL is engaged in E-content development for various training modules for prestigious Institutions such as the Quality Council of India (QCI), Delhi University and International Study Centers of IGNOU and other institutions.
- Training Partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
PCTIL is the non-funding Training Partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and provides skill development training and placement in IT& ITES, Retail, Banking and Finance, Technology, Management & Entrepreneurship sectors. Please Click Here to know the details of the Programs and the Training Centers and the process for registration to the Programs.
- Training Partner of Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM)
PCTIL is the Training Partner of Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM) and provides skill development training and placement in IT, Retail, Banking and Finance and Technology sectors. Please Click Here to know the details of the Programs and the Training Centers and the process for registration to the Programs.
- Skill Development Training Projects of Government of India
PCTIL is registered as a Project Implementation Agency with the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India (MoRD). We are currently executing Skill Development Training Projects under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushal Yojana (DDU GKY) in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat sanctioned funded by MoRD.
Initiatives in Delivery of Education
In its pursuit of meeting the challenges of delivering the education in the changing scenario, PCTIL has adopted to the hybrid model of teaching by taking the following initiatives:
- LMS Platform:
PCTIL has developed its state-of-the-art online learning platform www.cftedu.in which offers over 150 high-end professional programs including Programs on Artificial Intelligence, technology, management and other high-end professional courses through interactive online virtual mode to make the learners employment and entrepreneurship ready.
PCTIL has launched its own The Virtual School platform www.thevirtualschool.co.in to enable schools to conduct online classes for their students from grade 1 to 12 and provide school-like experience and environment to the students and teachers without visiting the School. This platform is available to all schools and students providing classes as per CBSE and other Boards’ curriculum.
- Virtual Classroom 2020 - Empowering the Teachers to become Virtual Educators:
Virtual Classroom 2020 Program has been initiated to teach fraternity to train them to deliver education through online platforms. This program is meant for managing classes on both modes of learning, i.e., blended and hybrid learning using the latest technologies.
We have so far empowered over 400 Institutions, including Universities, Colleges and Schools thus enabled them to continue delivery of education without any disruption.
- Technology Support:
We provide technical support in managing classes conducted through Blended and Hybrid mode of Virtual Teaching and examinations/ tests/ assessments by use of the latest technologies with required back-end support.
Our Other Affiliations and Activities:
- IELTS Venue Management:
We provide support services to IDP (Australia) and the British Council of India to conduct IELTS examinations and complete management of the venue every weekend on a Pan India basis. Over six lac candidates take tests every year.
- Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha:
Rashtriya Sainik Sanstha is a 20 Years old, Registered, Non-Political, Patriotic and Unique organization comprising Ex-Servicemen and Patriotic Civilians. It has its functional Units working in 23 States of the Country. The total strength of its registered and non-registered members is about 89,000. It has three wings at present: Mahila Wing, Youth Wing and Education & Health Wing.
Our Company’s CMD is the National Convenor of Education & Health Wing and providing complete support in the successful operation of various projects related to education and healthcare.
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
PCTIL is the Institutional Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education, a leading National Professional Body for the Technical Education System. PCTIL also functions as the Delhi Chapter of ISTE. The strength of ISTE is the strong base it has in technical education institutions in the country, and our students are immensely benefited from the support provided by ISTE.
Past Projects and Achievements
- Skill Development Training / Capacity Building Projects:
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE):
PCTIL has acted as Training Partner with CBSE on an All-India basis. From 2012 to 2015, PCTIL has provided capacity-building training to over 3000 schools, spread across the entire country.
- State Government of Uttar Pradesh:
During the years 2011-12, PCTIL has provided capacity-building training to over 11000 Gram Panchayats of 3 districts in Uttar Pradesh.
- SGSY Project of Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India:
During the years 2011-14, PCTIL has successfully implemented a skill development training project under the Swaran Jayanti Grameen Swarojgar Yojana Program of Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. The Company trained 6247 candidates and placed 4901 candidates in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh.
- Training Partner of Various State Governments:
During the years 2012-15, PCTIL has successfully implemented skill development training projects of various State Governments viz Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Delhi and trained and placed approx. 5000 candidates.
- Training of Bus Drivers for Commonwealth Games:
PCTIL conducted capacity-building training for over 10000 drivers engaged in commonwealth games held in New Delhi in 2010.
- Corporate Training and Psychometric Assessments:
PCTIL conducted Corporate Training and Psychometric Assessment Tests for public sector undertakings and reputed corporate entities—Indian Railways, Metro Rail, SAIL, IITs, BRO, CSRI, CRRI, ITDC, ECIL, UPES, Sports Authority of India and States, Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra, Reliance Communications and others.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE):
- Exclusive Partner of M/S Schufried, Austria for Vienna Test Systems:
PCTIL worked as the only partner of M/S Schuhfried of Austria for the sale of its Vienna Testing Systems (VTS) and other psychometric assessment tools in the whole of India. The VTS was sold to IITs, CRRI, Sports Authority of India and the States, Special Protection Group (SPG), Gautam Buddha University, and various corporate entities and educational institutions.