Placement Cell aims to provide students with a platform for using their potential to gain valuable experience by working in the industry; it also acts as an interface between various companies seeking talented young graduates and postgraduates in multiple disciplines.
The Placement Cell is well equipped with ample infrastructure in terms of the conference room, pre-placement talk, presentation etc. and computer labs for online tests.
All the reputed organizations, including MNCs, come to the college for campus recruitment. To achieve its goal, Placement Cell works towards recognizing the core competencies of students. It has a structure which conveys information to the students at the fastest possible rate.ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES
Placement Cell arranges various workshops and seminars organized for the benefit of students regarding the latest trend and technology in the industry and guide students by organizing different competition’s like
- Resume Writing
- Mock Interviews
- Interviewing Skills Workshops
- PCTI has Organized SMU Job Fair in the year of 2013 in collaboration with SMU. More than 100 students participated & 58 students were shortlisted.
- PCTI has Organized Job Fair for BCA/MCA students in IT's profile on 31st March 2014, well-reputed companies participated. More than 85 students participated, and 20 students got shortlisted.
- PCTI has Organized Job Fair on 21st March 2015 for IT & Non-IT both profiles.
- PCTI has organized IGNOU-PCTI JOB FAIR, on 31st July 2015, an initiative taken by PCTI in collaboration with IGNOU. Eleven organizations had made their presence in the Job Fair. The organizations conducted group discussions, Written Assessments, and Personal round of interviews according to their job profiles' requirements to identify the highest calibre candidates. More than 500 students participated in the Job Fair, and the organizations shortlisted 149 students for the final round of interview.
- “PCTI has organized “SECOND IGNOU-PCTI JOB FAIR,” on 26th February 2016. Thirteen companies (Genpact /Convergys/Policy Bazaar /TMI Group/ Adecco India Pvt. Ltd / Kaam24.com / Yatra.com /Goibibo / Delvin Formulations /TeamLease Services Ltd. /HR Vision Consultants / Apex HR Solutions /Tech GINEE / Badiyajobs.com ) participated in this Job Fair. More than 1000 students participated in this Job Fair, and the companies shortlisted 385 students for the final round of interview.”